Happiness Retreat: Acroyoga, Thai Massage, Vision Boarding
4 Pillars of Happiness Yoga Retreat
Mid-Pyrennes, France : 15th-22nd September 2018
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us... Your playing small does not serve the world... And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
be your true nature...
Transformational personal development retreat experience pioneering our new 4 Pillars of Happiness Method.
This course is designed to help you clarify your vision as you explore the 4 Pillars of Peace, Power, Purpose and Play.
Nine Lives Yoga is a unique school of social yoga that inspired the evolution of the 4 Pillars of Happiness process which combines the latest neuroscience, with the wisdom of yoga and ceremony, the playful spirit of Acroyoga practice and the art of coaching to create a collaborative form of yoga and mindfulness that can transform the way we inter-relate to promote presence, belonging and ultimately happiness.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are at a junction in your life and want to make a meaningful shift towards a more fulfilling future. This immersive 7 day retreat is set in the Midi-Pyrennes mountains and includes retreating into nature to take part in an experience that you can use as a catalyst at this turning point in your life. By the end of the week you will have:
- Devoted time to clarifying your vision and created your own vision board
- Clear goals and outcomes for the next 12 weeks
- Tools and anchors to apply day to day to help keep the effect alive long after the retreat
- Chosen an accountability buddy to help you stay connected o your vision
- A rejuvenated yoga and meditation practice in alignment with the 4 Pillars
- Explored new and diverse practices to help deepen presence such as partner yoga and collaborative practices, from dance to drawing and goal setting to connecting and listening
- Plugged yourself into the transformational power you have inside you to do and be anything you imagine
- Overcome barriers to creating your vision and feel more empowered, supported and capable of making your dreams real
- A way of being with peace, power, purpose and playfulness to set your light on fire
- Certification of attendance in a 27 hour week long workshop as certified by the Yoga Aliance
Set in the Midi Pyrenees in South of France nr Toulouse at 16th Century converted farmhouse with your own Gîte with en suite bathroom - family run gorgeous taste of rural France and on the doorstep of the Pyrenees mountains.
Accommodation is in 5 Gites with 2 double, twin and triple bedrooms with en suit bathrooms and living rooms each with a balcony or patio. The area is lovely and flat, great for running or strolling through the fruit orchards, and has a 270 degree view of the mountains from the retreat centre.
Locally sourced French, English and Dutch cuisine inclusive of vegan, veggie and flexitarian diets.
* 4 Pillars of Happiness Retreat - Equinox Launch*
September 15th - 22nd 2018
Places limited to only 12 people
Energy Exchange: £1111
This offers a very special opportunity to be our first retreat group experiencing this immersion course format.
You will be taking part in the growth of the course. For an exclusive limited group of ten we are offering a massive 20% off the price in exchange for you taking part in pics, videos, testimonials and live feedback on the course to help us make it the best it can be for you and all future groups - we will not be offering another discount like this.
The offer is available for the active Nine Lives Yoga community - who has opted to be part of our mailing list community. To include:
- All yoga, meditation and workshops that make up the 4 Pillars of Happiness Course
- Certificate on completion registered by the Yoga Alliance
- 1 x 30 min private coaching session with Cat Duval
- Airport transfers
- Hiking day
- Morning market
- Food at retreat centre and accommodation for the week.
You have booked your spot today by placing a £222 holding deposit by clicking on the Paypal deposit link bellow
(you can pay via Paypal directly or card payment if you do't have Paypal)
Balance due 30 days before retreat starts.
Monthly payment plan offered.
- Day spa experience
- Car hire
- Meals out
- Massage treatments.
- Options for staying additional nights at the centre after the course.
Cat Duval is a yoga teacher who teaches yoga to empower you to cultivate a deep and playful connection to yourself and embody a life of freedom. Yoga is unity, freedom from the binds that keep us in isolation. Yoga offers us tools of engagement to live every breath of our lives fully present and intimately connected to our fearless heart.
Cat founded Nine Lives Yoga with a straight-talking yoga philosophy to engage every body with every body type in creative yoga events that celebrate life and connect us together. She teaches Acroyoga, partner yoga and human-mandala yoga, dynamic hatha yoga, vinyasa flow, thai yoga massage, NLP and hypnotherapy. Cat provides accessible events and transformational yoga coaching for people who want to live creatively and expansively.
"fear is trapped joy" Boris Acro
Cat specialises in collaborative yoga practice and feels alive when she is sharing her love of Acroyoga, partner yoga and thai yoga massage with yogis around the world. She has been teaching since 2009 on top of 12 years' personal practice foundation in dynamic hatha and vinyasa flow yoga. Cat travels all over to share her love of yoga with people who want to shed whatever no longer serves them, live from a place of fullness, and have fun in the process.
Connect with Cat